Thursday, November 15, 2007

That sounds like a great idea. My only concern is.....I'm thinking with the holidays coming up quickly it'll be difficult to get everyone together for this. The boys' meet season began this past weekend and we have 2 more before Christmas. Let me know your time frame and we'll see if we can come up with some dates. Were you hoping to do this before the holidays?

On another note....Olympia Gymnastics Academy sent out a memo last week....Traci and Kristie, you may have seen it....they are sponsoring several foster kids for Christmas. They sent home a note listing each child's name, age (they range from baby to teens), clothing size and interests....If you're interested in sponsoring these kids and don't have the memo let me know and I'll type out the list.

No comments: