Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I know the holidays are fast approaching. I'm suppose to met up the the rep for Conkerr cancer next week. I'll be able to tell you more then. I wasn't thinking about starting anything new till next year. I'm pretty tapped out. Did anyone see the Twist issue this past weekend? It was all on local women who volunteer in one way or another. There's a group of women who are trying to become a non-profit org. called chicks for charity. Sounds exactly like what we're starting here. Personally I like the name Team of Friends better! Anyway I found it an interesting read. If you didn't read it here's the link http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=TWIST&template=front . I liked the sharing hope with girls. Founding a nonprofit is the chicks article.
Still open for new, big ideas as I'm finding out it takes time to set things up. Think big ladies and if you don't think it can be done write it! We can make anything work.

No comments: